Intensive English Immersion
Designed for the busy professional, this programme offers maximum progress in minimum time. To meet your objectives, your flexible tailor-made course will be based on a detailed needs analysis and level test. It will include:
• 30 hours individual coaching per week
• All study material for the duration of the course
• Continual assessment and End of Training Test
• End of Training Report and Recommendations
• Airport and daily school transfers where necessary
• 100% concentration on you and your needs
• Develop personal self-monitoring techniques
• Boost your confidence, competence and credibility
• Maximise progress
Start any Monday all year round 9.00 – 15.00 Monday to Friday. There will be no breaks, as such. Coffee (11.00) and lunch (13.00) will be part of the lesson, be it talking business or social interaction. The exact time spent on each element or module and the exact organisation will depend on the individual level and rhythm of the client. We insist on the organic, made-to-measure nature of a one-to-one immersion
• The programme will begin with a detailed run through the needs analysis to ascertain personal targets and oral fluency, followed by a written test to establish exact level in grammar and vocabulary, and will include:
• Presentation, drilling and practice of the tenses, with emphasis on subtleties of the present, past and future
• Business Modules, such as negotiations, presentations, reports, meetings, telephone and technical description/ processes
• Cross-cultural communication skills
• Social English
• Register & Cross-cultural implications
• Vocabulary Expansion with particular reference to the client’s work-specific needs.
• Listening Comprehension (tape, video & CD Rom)
• Pronunciation, Accentuation & Intonation
• Reading & Writing Skills based on the client’s professional exigencies
• Continuous assessment and End of Training Test for feedback and consolidation.
A 2-day course for advanced level clients dedicated to polishing and perfecting their professional English language skills in a programme tailored to their personal needs.
Team Building, Language Incentives, Product Launches, Corporate Meetings
Residential Immersion with your Trainer
On this programme the ELTI immersion takes place in your teacher’s home. Following prior analysis you will be allocated to the most suitable tutor. To complement tuition hours you will participate in the family life of your trainer, ensuring optimum progress in both formal and social contexts, and with professional guidance always at hand.
Our homes are situated in County Cork, either in seaside towns and villages or in the country. Our host teachers’ backgrounds vary from professional and business to academic and artistic. However, they all have one common denominator, • qualified experience in TEFL and warm and friendly personalities. Each programme is closely monitored by our Director of Studies.
Our family homes have been carefully selected for the warmth of their welcome and their comfort. Many homes offer a private bathroom. You will be included in family life and will have the opportunity to experience the real Ireland while practising your speaking skills .
Hotel & Guesthouse
For those craving independence, there are many Hotels, Guest Houses and B&B options to choose from in the area.
The Social Programme
As an optional extra to our regular programme, clients can choose from the folllowing:
• Blarney Castle
• Cork Greyhound Stadium
• Cobh Heritage Centre
• Jameson Distillery
• Ring of Kerry Tour