Registration Form / Terms & Conditions
Full payment must be made one month before the beginning of the course or, with late bookings, up to, or on, the day of arrival.
Bank Transfer of deposit and fees
If payment is being made by Bank Transfer, you must please enclose/attach copies of all relevant transfers when sending your completed registration form.
Bank Transfers should be sent to
- Allied Irish Bank, South Main Street, Bandon, Co. Cork.
- Swift Code: AIBKIE2D – Iban No: IE17 AIBK 9340 4625 7670
- Full Board (dinner, bed, breakfast and light Lunch) or half board accommodation where stated in programme description.
- Airport Transfers where stated in programme description
- Social Outings where stated in programme description.
- Assessment Test at the beginning of the course.
Note: If clients wish, they may purchase books at the end of their course.
20-hour Group Courses:
Please note if we don’t have a group at your level, for the same price we offer you 10 hours of private classes. If there are 2 in a group, we offer you 15 hours per week of semi-private classes.
(a) 60 days before commencement of course, 90% refund.
(b) 30 days before commencement of course, 50% refund.
(c) 15 days before commencement of course, 35% refund
(d) 7 days before commencement of course, 10% refund.